We are an international player in the dynamic recruitment world.
We give strategic advice and offer innovative solutions to help you attract and retain the right employees.
To make the recruitment world more professional! We do this by helping companies transform, optimize and innovation of all recruitment activities required to attract and retain the right talent.
We provide answers to the following questions
- How can I, as an organization, attract and retain the right talent through the most appropriate channel and with the right form, while keeping costs down?
- How do I position my organization in the labor market?
- How do I ensure that each applicant receives an appropriate candidate experience?
- How do I ensure a consistent recruitment approach within my organization?
- How do I ensure that my managers conduct selection interviews in the same, constructive manner?
Gusta Timmermans, founder of Recruitment Builders, has over twenty years
of experience in recruiting. With her experience in the temporary employment sector
as co-owner of a recruitment and selection agency and her position as head of recruitment at ING Netherlands and ING worldwide she has become an expert in her field.
In her spare time she is chair of Recruiters United, the independent network for recruitment and labor market professionals in the Netherlands.
In addition, she loves to travel and has recently written the book '199 questions for a successful selection interview' in which she not only helps you with all facets of a successful selection interview, but also gives tips and insights into how to build an effective recruitment strategy.